I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Monday, March 13, 2006


<---------- the greatest photo ever, well ok excluding photos of Angelina I have not yet decided the type of blog I will do. A little sports a little current events, maybe some political commentary...what? seriously! You'll see. Anyway that's it for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greatest picture ever?!?! Angelina??? What about Belinda?!?!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter