I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Roll Up the Rim to Lose

I read the cup….it says 1 in 9 are winners….it must be wrong. I win every single time. Oh wait; ‘please play again’ means you lose….ok I better re-check my math. Lets see, I don’t drink coffee since it’s gross and if you know me, I don’t need caffeine. So for me it is all about the Steeped tea, Large, two milk, four sugar. That’s right FOUR SUGAR! I am awfully sweet and so is my tea. If I put the stir stick in and it doesn’t stand on its own then I need more sugar. I tried to have less but it doesn’t work. For me tea without an unhealthy amount of sugar is like a day without sunshine….mmmm sweet sunshine. I digress.

Now I have had, since the contest started, roughly 70 large tea’s and I have won 2 large coffees. So I guess that would be 1 in 35. Most of the people I talk with are in a similar boat. Where are all the winners? I’m not greedy. I don’t need the RAV4 or the ‘tworunner’ as I call it. (y’know, like the forerunner but wimpier). But I could use a BBQ or some cash, or even a 50” plasma so I can watch my Canucks lose there way to better golf scores.

I would like you to post after you read this, what your odds are? Lets see if maybe someone is worse off than me? Or maybe some lucky b*&#@ out there is winning like 1 out of every 2. I mean I would happily give up half a RAV4 in a nasty legal dispute at this point I am so desperate to win.

Maybe that Toronto Tim Horton’s Fire was just a guy that had enough with losing. Ouch I know I can’t believe I went there either but it’s too late I already typed it and I don’t know how to work the ‘Backspace’ key. Now if you’ll excuse me I gotta go. I am Jonesing for some tea to go with my sugar. Until next time remember, No Payne No Gain.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good blog Dave keep up the good work. Mr. B.C.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good stuff Dave. I am about 0 for 40.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter