I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Quick hit - Inukshuk's


In case you didn't know an inukshuk is (The government of Nunuvat prefers it to be spelled inuksuk) it is a stone marker used as a directional marker or milestone. Since the unveiling of the Vancouver 2010 olympic logo it has become all the rage.
Well during my drive from Winnipeg to Petawawa I saw at least 10,000 of them along the side of the road. If you think I am exaggerating think about this; on average I saw 1 every 10-15 ft on both sides of the road for at least 700-800 kms.
I hate inukshuks now...please stop making them or I will go mad!
That is all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter