I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Monday, November 27, 2006

Battle of the Beer - The Winner Starts with a 'K'

Everyone has a favourite beer. Some like German, some like British, some like American- Ha ha ha ha Ok, ok, nobody likes American beer, but there are many opinions about which one is best. There is a lot of beer out there and so in an effort to simplify I only looked at Canadian beer.

I did extensive research on this subject in order to get to the bottom of it, and because my readers deserve the best, I made sure to (hiccup) test the competitors products over and over. Now I feel I can difenativ- Defenita- Defin- ...say for sure that I know which is best.

So who are the competitors?

Initially I tried Canadian, Blue, Moosehead and Sleemans... Ok but after a couple of each I couldn't remember which better tasted beer...I mean beer tasted better, so I chucked em out and moved on to some lesser known but still tasty beers. I gotta go to the can, I'll be back

Next batch was;

Big Rock, Minhas Creek and Rickards...Yuck! That Minhas Creek must be directly downstream from a sewage outlet because this beer tastes 'recycled'. No wunder iss soo ... cheap. Big Rickards is ok but, Oh wait I mixed it up...Big Rock..what was I saying? ah, they both suck. I mite be gettting inebrea-, inebriah...drunk. Man I hafta pee again.

Ok I bitter git onn withh it befour I get tooo...sleepie.

The too, (two) big ones, Alexander Kieth's or Keet- Keith's and Kokaknee, kokanee.

Mmmmmm tasty alright, I'm too spell to drunk the name anymore so I'll call it 'AK' instead and it's not bad...On the website it says 'here are four examples of his finest work' but there's only 3. Who else has been drinkin? I used to like the commershals with the Scottish guy...Whatever happened to him anyway? (someone whispers in my ear) OH! Oh...well thas no good. Maybe he shoulda drank less and wore more pants. I dunno it's ok I gess. Phew I gotta whiz again, and the bathrooms way over there...I do have a lot of empties though...

Oh, wait now, this Kokanee is tasty...Mmmmmm, I like it! Oh yes and in between sips I can look for the Sasgqua- Sasskwa- Bigfoot on the label...Ha ha ha there he is! Oh yah I like this beer. I think I better have another dozen or so to be shure.

Ok its offishal, the champ of Canadian beer is the west-coast favourite - Kokanee! Congradulashuns now I gotta go to the can again...I don't feel so good.

Until next time remember, no gain, no Payn! or somethin like htat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so a west coaster likes the west coast beer the best. I have to disagree. As an east coaster your west coast beer reminds me of American beer. Weak and tasteless. However I do have to admit, after drinking many Ten Penny when I was younger I may have lost a lot of taste buds. My heart is still in the east and I prefer Keith's with Moosehead a close second. Although the Moosehead has been mellowed to allow for the tastes of those from Ontario. Kokanee is number three.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter