I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Monday, November 27, 2006

Bonehead of the Week #21 - Ku Klux Kramer

This one is fairly obvious, and you think after the whole Mel Gibson deal that celeb's would have learned by now.

Michael Richards, aka Kramer from Seinfeld fame, Is now trying his hand at stand up. From most reports he just isn't that good. So when some folks in the crowd at one of his shows began to heckle him he snapped. By now everyone has heard the words he used, repeating the 'N' word over and over. Thankfully 'YouTube' saves the day again by constantly replaying the offending video clip to millions of interested viewers.

Ku Klux Kramer has now 'reached out' (You can't see but I am rolling my eyes) to the African-American community to 'heal' the wounds...spare me.

For being a racist with a career in free fall mode, and not being able to control yourself I give you the 21st BOTW award.

When will these people learn?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter