I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Saturday, April 8, 2006

Quick Hit - Hockey torment

I just saw the standings.....aww man! Canucks are two points out from San Jose who has a game in hand. I feel sick. My boys were supposed to contend this year. What happened? The top line sucked all year. I don't even want them to make the playoffs now as it may gloss over the fact that we need to make changes. Yah I said 'we' because I have been a fan my whole life and after suffering through crushing failure after crushing failure, I think I have earned the right. All those bad teams, all those ugly uniforms...remember the big V? or the 'skate on a plate'? Anyway I digress. We face Calgary tonight and if we don't win hopefully we will just lose the last 4 and call it a season. If we win I refuse to get excited unless we win all 5. That's it for now. Check in during the game tonight for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter