I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Monday, May 1, 2006

NHL Playoffs - Quick hit - Playoff Prediction Stats

A quick recap of the predictions made by myself, Scotty Bowman, Maggie the monkey, and a 1995 quarter (coin flip). With half the series finished here are the scores;

  • Myself - 2 correct
  • Bowman - 3 correct
  • Maggie - 2 correct
  • Coin Flip - 2 correct

So Scotty is ahead by 1 and there are two more series that could end tonight. Unfortunately we all were identical in those series so I still have a shot! In fact if Philadelphia can win I will finish tied with Scotty....c'mon Forsberg!

Series remaining and who predicted what;

Payne - Carolina, Philly, Detroit and Calgary

Bowman, Maggie and the quarter - Carolina, Buffalo, Detroit and Calgary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter