I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Saturday, April 29, 2006

OK ok it wasn't quite Rangers in 7

I admit I was grossly mistaken when I picked the Rangers in 7. The Devils are the hottest team in the league right now rattling off 15 victories in a row and completing the sweep of the Blueshirts. This series was over at the initial puck drop and I couldn't have been more wrong. I am gonna say this is all because of Jagr's injury even though they sucked with him in the line up.

Edmonton got another victory over the Wings today giving them a chance for the upset at home in Edmonton for game 6. I don't mind being wrong with that one.

The Anaheim - Calgary series remains the tightest out there in my view with gritty fast paced action in every game. I still think it's going 7

One of the few series I am right about appears to be Ottawa Tampa Bay. When they eliminate the bolts today I will be correct in predicting the Sens in 5. Just a side note....why would anyone want to fight with Chara? Lecavlier is crazy.

Good to hear that Koivu is out of hospital. He still has a long way to go and without him the Habs are done. Unfortunately I think I am right predicting the Canes in 6, take that Maggie.

Dallas is finished out west, Turco is the Patrick Lalime of the Western Conference and I imagine changes will be made in the off season (Which starts late Sunday Afternoon). Sakic has been great and the usual suspects have chipped in to set the table for a decent playoff run.

Another series that should be over Sunday is the Nashville San Jose series. The dynamic duo might have been slowed but Patrick Marleau sure hasn't. Poor Kariya, denied again.

Finally Ken Hitchcock is helping me out by getting the Flyers to win a few games giving me the illusion that my predictions were better than a coin flip.

Speaking of coin flips, just for fun I used the coin flip method and here is what my 1995 25 cent piece predicted for first round winners;

East
  • Tampa Bay
  • Carolina
  • New York Rangers
  • Buffalo

West

  • Detroit
  • Colorado
  • Calgary
  • San Jose

Oh God please let me beat the quarter. Later Payneville.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter