I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Friday, July 7, 2006

CFL Week Four Picks - Oops I forgot one!

Yah so clearly I am an idiot (Please see BOTW #2) as I neglected to put the 4th game in on my predictions so here it is;

CALGARY AT SASKATCHEWAN - Joseph is beginning to roll and I have never been a big Burris fan. At the start of the season I said that Sask would be a contender and I stick by that. I also think Calgary has been lucky and their record is a little ostentatious (big word, it means showy or showing off kind of. I was enriching my word power with Reader's Digest) I think Calgary will be exposed in this game for who they really are. By the way the new stadium name in Regina still hasn't become 'mosaic' to my ears yet either. Riders 23, Stumps 14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter