I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Bonehead of the Week #5 - Jose Theodore


Ok maybe Jose Theodore has a full head of fabulous hair but clearly the empty vessel it covers is incapable of rational thought.

Now I can see what Paris and Jose have in common as they seem to have a lot of trouble protecting the fivehole. My problem is that if you are going to step out on your wife, why would you do it with someone that is followed by an army of paparazzi? Well at least Jose did it in a discreet

location...The Muchmusic Video Awards in downtown Toronto. To make matters worse, Jose was back in Canada with his girlfriend Stephanie Cloutier to finally take their premature baby home after months in the neonatal ward. After finding out Stephanie has since kicked him to the curb.

This isn't the first publicized problem Theodore has had either. He has been spotted partying with members of a notorious bike gang. His Dad and brothers were busted for operating a loan sharking ring, and most recently he tested positive for the hair growth drug Propecia which is a known masking agent for steroids.

Jose has quickly become the biggest disappointment in the NHL since the glow puck. One can only wonder what Stupid thing Theodore does next. Who knows maybe we will see Paris doing the next season of the Simple Life in dressing rooms throughout the league. For being a baldness cure taking, Paris Hilton victim with declining hockey skills I present the 5th BOTW award to Jose Theodore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter