I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Thursday, July 6, 2006

CFL Week four Picks

Phew! I managed to redeem myself with another perfect week last week. Only this time it was 3 correct predictions leaving me with a fairly mediocre 6-5 record which I intend to improve this week. Sad to see CFL Commissioner Tom Wright announce that he will step down after the season but I don't blame the guy. He has done a great job but has likely grown tired of the dissenter's at the CFL Board of Governors. Hopefully we get a decent replacement. in honour of departing CFL Commish, Tommy Wright, here are this weeks predictions.

HAMILTON AT MONTREAL - Hamilton is a good team, honest! Unfortunately Maas doesn't have enough protection/time to get the ball deep and the defence is awfully porous meaning the Als will have a fairly easy time of it. I'd like to say this is the week for the Ti-cats...but I can't. Calvillo will get nearly 400 yards I am guessing and that will be more than enough. Montreal does to Hamilton what the hooligans did to the Ottawa War Memorial. Montreal 30 Hamilton 20

WINNIPEG AT TORONTO - After last weeks crushing victory over the Edmonton Eskimos Winnipeg's defence has proven itself to be the most improved and possibly BEST defence in the league. With 46 points in a single game they're offence looks to be much improved also. Usually it took Winnipeg 3 games to get 46 points. Toronto is sorely missing Damon Allen and Bomber cast-off Wynn isn't getting the protection, though that might change with Jude St John returning. Ricky Williams "The best back ever on a CFL field" is 2nd in attempts, 3rd in yardage, has a single TD and is averaging 4.7 Yds per carry, I bet he gets a TD this week but it won't be enough. Winnipeg 28 Toronto 22

BC AT EDMONTON - Edmonton was so embarrassed last week by the Blue and Gold that they brought back Joe Montford to bolster their pathetic D. He will make an instant impact and with the Eskie's trying to redeem themselves in front of the home crowd this one will be close. Unfortunately for Edmonton Dave Dickenson will add to his huge lead in TD throws this weekend as the juggernaut BC offence ekes out a tight victory. Will it be a bigger day for Ray/Hervey or Dickenson/Simon? BC 32 Edmonton 28

Check back tomorrow for my UFC predicitions, until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter