I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Monday, July 3, 2006

BONEHEAD of the Week #6


Throughout my life I have had various trips to the doctor, and I don't recall ever having to lie about it to anyone.

When I was 22 I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth out and when people saw my swollen face I didn't say "I broke my jaw."

When I sprained my ankle at the age of 25 and was limping around with an ankle brace I didn't pretend I broke a toe.

Finally when I stayed home in loose clothing after getting a vasectomy, I didn't tell anyone that I had a hernia. Maybe I have no self esteem, or maybe these things just don't matter to me but that's just the way I am.

Star Jones, ever-shrinking, free-stuff moocher extraordinaire, most recently of "The View," has refused to admit to her gastric bypass surgery. I don't see what the problem is. Carney Wilson, Al Roker, Randy Jackson and many others have had the procedure and have told the public about it with positive results. Why does Star refuse to do so?

Of course Star has other problems too, like the continued negative fallout from her constant endorsement of people and business's that she has mooched stuff from. All of this added up to a dismissal by Barbara Walters from the show "The View." Star could have gone gracefully but instead decided to chew on the hand that fed her by attacking her co-stars and employers through the media, including the Larry King Live show.

For being an ungrateful, hateful, diva with limited talent and an irritating personality I hereby present Star Jones with the 6th Bonehead of the Week award.

Until next time no Payne no gain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter