I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Thursday, June 29, 2006

CFL Week Three Picks

I am fairly confident that my picks for week 3 will turn out better than last week, they certainly can't be worse. week one I was a respectable 3-1, unfortunately week two I was shut out 0-4 leaving me with a record of 3-5 overall. I need to go 3-0 just to get over .500! Ok I feel good about my picks so lets go.
  • Hamilton at Calgary - Maas looked awful last week although the loss wasn't entirely his fault. Hamilton is still coming together and much like Sask in the West, I think they will contend down the stretch. Calgary was expected to be much improved and I think the jury is still out on how improved after last week's loss to Edmonton. This one will be tight but I think that Calgary's home field advantage gives them the edge. Calgary 27 Hamilton 22
  • Toronto at BC - I still think BC is the team to beat but they have to eliminate mistakes as last weeks error filled 4th cost them the game. If they eliminate the mistakes they should still roll, though not having Clermont shows. I like Ricky Williams don't get me bong - er I mean wrong, I just think he is over-hyped and I doubt he will get to the 100 yard mark against a rejuvenated BC defence. Spergon Wynn is no Damon Allen and I think that guarantees a Leos victory. BC 42 Tor 26
  • Edmonton at Winnipeg - Ok I admit on paper this shouldn't be close, but after betting against Winnipeg and getting burned I am not so sure this week. Ricky Ray is excellent but the Bomber defence is the most improved in the league and I think they will stop Ricky and the boys. Winnipeg 24 Edm 21

Montreal and Saskatchewan are off this week. However it shakes out it should be a good weekend of football. check back later for my UFC 'Ultimate Fight Night Live' recap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter