I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Friday, June 23, 2006

CFL Week 2 picks - Fast and Furious

Not much time....must, get picks in. Weekend approaching. Here goes

Tor at Wpg - Kevin Glenn....enough said Toronto wins by however many mistakes Glenn makes Tor 27 Wpg 14


Als at Ticats - Hamilton should have won last week, but WILL win this week. Maas gets his first win against a slowly declining Al's squad.

Stamps at Eskimos - Close one but Calgary is improving while the Eskies are looking more lost than Paris Hilton at a Mensa conference. Stamps Win 21 - 17 .

Lions at Riders - I gotta say, nothing gives me more joy than spending quality time with my family...except maybe watching the Riders lose to BC. Unlike some bandwagon Rider fans though I actually think the Green horde is a lot better than they are given credit for. This team will be fighting for 1st in the west in October...Unfortunately they will be 0-2 in June as for now Dickenson is firing at will against a confused Riders D. A bit of a shootout, BC 36 Sask 24

Just a side note from a non-Rider fan...Mosaic Field is wrong. Taylor field strikes fear (ok more like slight irritation) into visiting teams and it just sounds better. Therefore I will continue to refer to the stadium as I always have...The stadium that time forgot.

Don't forget Bonehead of the Week tomorrow! Until next time NPNG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter