I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Friday, April 21, 2006

New Look, Same Payne

You may have noticed a drastic change in our layout. We at NPNG are moving forward with a new look and added features to improve your reading experience. We have added some links that I hope you find useful/entertaining. Being a huge sports fan I included TSN.ca as well as my favourite Urban Legend site, Snopes.com. You may have noticed that I am using the term 'we' a lot and that is because I would like to welcome my good friend "Side Show" to the mix. He is a great guy. Like me only shorter, hairier and more sarcastic. You will find links to his gameday blog which is fantastic, especially if you are from the gap, I mean Saskatchewan. I also included a link to Side Show's business which is fantastic if you want to know about investing, RRSP's or pensions and benefits for small business. In fact with his combination of sports/financial knowledge he passed on some great advice to me;

"Don't lend Darren McCarty Money"

Thanks Side Show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter