I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Friday, April 21, 2006

Scotty Bowman, Maggie the Monkey predict playoffs

So I watched TSN and saw the predictions of 'Maggie the Monkey" (technically a Macqaque) and Legendary coach Scotty Bowman. I decided to compare their powers of prognostication to mine. Whose predictions will be right?

If you recall a few years back Maggie accurately predicted the Ducks to make it to the finals. I don't think she'll be so lucky this time. Here we go;

In the East

Ottawa vs Tampa Bay

  • Payne - Sens
  • Bowman - Sens
  • Maggie - Bolts

Carolina vs Montreal

  • Payne - Canes
  • Bowman - Canes
  • Maggie - Canes

New Jersy vs New York Rangers

  • Payne - Rangers
  • Bowman - Devils
  • Maggie - Rangers

Buffalo vs Philadelphia

  • Payne - Flyers
  • Bowman - Sabres
  • Maggie - Sabres

Out West

Detroit vs Edmonton

  • Payne - Wings
  • Bowman - Wings (Duh)
  • Maggie - Wings

Dallas vs Colorado

  • Payne - Stars
  • Bowman - Stars
  • Maggie - Avs

Calgary vs Anaheim

  • Payne - Flames
  • Bowman - Flames
  • Maggie - Flames (wow, going against her team this time)

Nashville vs San Jose

  • Payne - Sharks
  • Bowman - Sharks
  • Maggie - Sharks

So there you have it, we all agreed on 4 and Bowman and I agreed on 6. Maggie and I agreed on 5 and Bowman and Maggie agreed on 5. Tune in later to see who was most accurate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter