I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Bucky goes home! ....Finally

So I missed the first few minutes but who cares it was probably highlights anyway. I am hoping Paris goes, or Ace. Man have I done a 180 on Ace, I thought he would have done better. God I hate those stupid 'videos' that they do to peddle sponsors stuff. The outfits reminded me of my Dad anyway.

Taylor is safe, no surprise there. Katharine is safe, so we should see her cry some more. Chris is safe, but needs to diversify I think. Just a little, show his softer side. Kellie has a great family, lots of love there, good thing she is safe. Elliott is amazing, I can't believe he is in the bottom 3. I like his arrangement of 'Somebody to love' the changes really suit him. Ace looks like a has-been from a boy band, he needs to go. I am still embarrassed by his conversation with Brian May. He is deservedly in the bottom 3. Bucky is in the bottom 3 so now Paris is safe. I can't stand her speaking voice. Maybe if she just sang everything then she wouldn't sound so annoying. So the bottom 3 is Elliott, Ace and Bucky. I was hoping Paris would be in there.

Bucky sings 'Fat Bottom Girls' ok but he is not talented enough. Speaking of fat bottom girls it seems Bucky will be joining Mandisa as he finally got voted out. Good call but I think it should have been Ace. So next week is is going to be Rod Stewart week on Idol. That should be interesting. I wonder which guy will sing "If yah think I'm sexy."

Maybe next week my dream will come true and Paris will be gone. Who knows. I am pulling for Taylor or Chris to win it all, so lets see what happens. Until next time remember, no Payne no gain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter