I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Sunday, April 23, 2006

NHL Playoffs, Yikes my predictions are in jeopardy!

Can you believe the spanking Carolina got from Montreal? OUCH! I never saw that coming. Gerber better wake up.

Did you notice Sabres D-man Brian Campbell's hellacious smack of the Flyers RJ Umberger? He knocked the will to live out of that kid. At least this one was close, making it to OT before the Sabres put it away on a nifty goal by Briere.

Jersey made it twelve games in a row with a convincing win over the Rangers. Do you think Jagr is hurt? I doubt it but he is a pansy. Nice hit he threw on the PK there...wait did I type that right? was Jagr on the PK? That's just wierd, What was Renney thinking? Brodeur was superhuman again, Lundqvist looked very much like the rookie he is. I think they'll turn it around though.

Burnaby Joe Sakic showed that the Avs can still play with a beatdown on the Stars. I thought Turco looked ordinary and the rest of the team seemed uninterested. Poor Dallas sure misses the shootout.

So basically to recap, all the teams I picked to win the series that were on today lost. I may be get out-predicted by a primate (Maggie the Macqaque). Hopefully things turn around, although I wouldn't mind being wrong about Montreal as I am compelled to cheer on Canadian teams.

oh one final note. I thought Don Cherry had a much better jacket the first night....those roses were off the hook! Until next time remember, no Payne no gain....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter