I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Quick Hit - American Idol

I missed some of the show last night but it seemed to me that the best performance of the night last night was by Daniel Powter to close the show with 'Bad Day.' Frankly I am more excited by the news that Chris Daughtry got a record deal than I am about who wins this.

That being said I am so tired of Katharine McPhee and her 'sultry' schtick. It is so overdone and the only thing I think of about her is that her style is far too common. I think she may have outperformed Taylor last night but he still seems to be far more professional and hey, Simon thinks he should win so I will stick with my prediction.

Taylor Hicks wins American Idol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter