I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Monday, June 5, 2006

Bonehead of the Week #2 - Me


This past week has sucked beyond belief and while some of it is bad luck, a lot of it is my own doing. Let me break it down for you.

It all started Tues night when I ended up missing my son's soccer game. Wednesday was the lo-lite though. At work I completely blew it and missed a job that I entered on the schedule. the you-know-what hit the fan with the force of a hurricane and pretty soon my name was being used in vain all over the place. Now that would have been tolerable if it stopped there but then I screwed up the following day, just as I thought I was correcting the previous day's nightmare.

I got home and tried to put it behind me but then Thurs I missed soccer again as I got called in to work.

Friday looked to be a huge improvement since it was a day of golf with the people from work...I forgot somwhere along the way that I am the Anti-Tiger. I am possibly the worst golfer ever. I mean I could have thrown the ball further than I hit it and my swing was as graceful as Evander Holyfield on that 'Dance with the Stars' show. Ugh!

In the midst of this nighmarish week I managed to write zero blog entries and even my one week old BOTW feature that I planned to do every Saturday is being written well after midnight early Monday morning as I have a serious bout of the stomach flu. I hope it's the stomach flu, either that or I have food poisoning from something I made. WIth the way my week went I suppose it would make sense.

For being a forgetful idiot with zero golf ability, I award myself with the title of Bonehead of the Week. Let's hope this week sucks less.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen you golf, you're right.
You really suck..........:)

Thursday, June 08, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter