I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Monday, June 19, 2006

NHL PLAYOFFS Live Blog - Game 7 - 2nd Intermission

SECOND INTERMISSION

This Carolina broadcaster sounds like Gilbert Godfried and looks like a geekier Greg Frers (CFL on CBC) but seems to know what he is talking about. Trip Tracy? What kind of name is that? Did his Dad think it up after falling down some stairs?

The intermission is a blur, I find it hard to concentrate as I feel the Oilers loss coming. I feel like the ‘damsel in distress’ tied to the railway tracks with the train coming. I wish the Oilers would score.

Superman Returns trailer plays twice….Tough guy but looks like a pansy. He needs to fix the hair and put on leather and lose the tights.

I can’t believe the last period of the 05/06 season is about to start….talk to you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter