I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Monday, June 19, 2006

NHL PLAYOFFS - Game 7 - 1st intermission

Game 7 blog

First intermission

The last Coach’s Corner of the year, let’s hope it’s a good one. Grape’s reminds MacLean that he was a coach of the year, twice, and then shows a replay of the almost goal at the end of the 1st.

Now he is reminding kids to wear big gloves, be careful shot blocking and to keep their sticks on the ice.

Blowing smoke over Cam Ward…yah yah he’s a good kid, I get it. Annual rant to kids to stay home unless they are 1st or 2nd round prospects at the NHL draft.

Grapes does the sales pitch for hats that support the troops. Cherry loves the troops like their his own kids, and they love him right back.

More interviews….boring, A quick story about Gretzky and the Conn Smythe trophy. Man was it that long ago? I feel old.

Back to the action….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter