I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Bonehead of the Week #11 - The Passion of an Anti-Semite


Ok so Madonna has come out to support everyone's favourite anti-semite by publishing a letter she had written to him in the paper. Great Madge, thanks, I am ready to forgive since you are now in his corner.

As everyone is sick of hearing Mega-Star Mel Gibson, a devout Catholic whose father is a holocaust denier, got busted for DUI and during the process made some very disparaging remarks about Jewish people. I won't rehash it here but I'm sure you know. Calling him a bonehead at this point would be inadequate to say the least but his actions since are goofy and pathetic.

There are times when apologies seem appropriate, and times when they are woefully inadequate. If I spill your drink or bump into you or break something of yours, an apology is good. What Mel did is beyond reproach and his apologies are pathetic and seem forced. "I am not an anti-semite", "Hatred goes against my faith" etc. The problem is that very few people believe him.

For throwing away your reputation, career and many relationships as well as the embarrassment you put your family through I am giving the BOTW #11 to Mad Mel Gibson.

Good luck in rehab Mel, and at least Patrick Swayze will be there for you when you get out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter