I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Monday, September 18, 2006

Bonehead of the Week #15 - Mitch Cozad


So you are an aspiring punter, wanting to perform your best for the team but you aren't the starter. What can you do? Well for Mitch Cozad of the Northern Colorado Bears, ( a division 1-AA school) the best thing was to learn from Tonya Harding.

Rafael Mendoza, the starting punter, got out of his car after parking in front of his apartment and was promptly stabbed in the leg by a jealous Cozad...Yeah, that one was hard to figure out. Luckily Mendoza will make a quick recovery while Cozad awaits trial.

For being a leg-stabbing, mediocre-punting, lunatic, I present the 15th BOTW award to (former) punter Mitch Cozad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MEENNDOOOZAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
(brought to you by the Obscure Simpsons Reference Society)

Monday, September 18, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter