I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Lukas wins Rockstar, Chilltown wins Big Brother 7


It's official. Canada rules! for the second season in a row a Canadian has won the show Rockstar. The show had a lot of archived footage as a sort of trip down memory lane which was entertaining but there were some errors. The removal of Magni was omitted for some reason and several times the show would come back after the late after each break and it seemed pretty sloppy. All in all though Supernova picked the right guy and I can't wait to get the CD. There will be another season of Rockstar we found out at the end and I wonder what band it will be.

So Mike Boogie, Half of the infamous duo Chilltown, won Big Brother 7. It was pretty lopsided as Erika only got 1 vote. The final I felt was pretty anti-climactic but there were a few good moments. Seeing the non-jury members was refreshing though I admit I don't remember all of them. I am going to miss watching Will though as he is a very entertaining guy. I think a few of the All Stars could make a pretty lucrative career after the ratings of this show. I wonder what they will do for BB8?

The only reality show left for me now is of course The Ultimate Fighter season 4. Hopefully it will be a good week.

Finally, the controversial next season of Survivor begins shortly with the twist of having race-based tribes. Blacks, Whites, Asians etc. Not sure if this was a smart move. We'll see

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You watched the wrong channel for Rockstar. If you watched CBS not Global you would have seen the whole elimination show, no recap. I think Global re broadcasted after the whole show after "Bones" (which is a good show BTW) Not that this helps you now. I'm looking forward to Dilana's CD much more then SuperNova's. I have a feeling they won't last very long after this. It was probably better for Dilana NOT to win, now she can do her own thing and not be tied down by Tommy Lee (literally and figuratively) and the band. I found her much more interesting then Lukas.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter