I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Monday, August 28, 2006

Bonehead of the Week #12 - Jack Layton

Up until very recently I have thought Jack Layton was the best of the party leaders. I would never vote for him as he is so far to the left that I would need a connecting flight to reach him, but I I thought he was charismatic and passionate and seemed like a regular guy...Much like Owen Wilson's character on You, Me and Dupree however I slowly got sick of his rants. The thing that annoys me most is his constant reference to 'Peacekeeping' which as far as I am concerned is a swear word.

When he speaks for Canadians and says things like "Canadians want this" or "Canadians demand that" I want to strangle him. Don't tell me what I want! Stop saying that the minority of people you represent, (Union Guru Buzz Hargrove doesn't even support you now) somehow is all Canadians.

The last straw of course is his latest brain fart where he claims that Canada should send peacekeepers to Lebanon to support the ceasefire and that he knows because he read a memo that claims the Canadian Forces has the capacity to do so. Jack, you are a nice guy, how about you shut your trap and leave the military decisions to the military and go suck up to union types and the homeless like you normally do.

For constantly running his mouth off and clinging desperately to the 'myth' of peacekeeping I present NDP leader Jack Layton with BOTW #12

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right on about the NDP but with their holier than thou attitude and dellusional beliefs do you really think they will listen? They have proven they are nuttso time and time again. One good thing they will never form the national government and as Martha Stewart would say That is a Good Thing.

Monday, September 11, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter