I am very opinionated and patriotic. I don't apologize for either one. Sarcasm is something I find virtuous and I truly believe laughter solves everything....if it doesn't I don't mind a little violence either as long as it's fair. If you like my blog then show some of your friends. If you don't like it then let me know. Feel free to send me your comments and I will post most of them even if I don't agree. If you want to contact me my email address is canux.fan@yahoo.ca

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Blogger Buffet - How Can a 2 Pound Dog Poop so Much?

I sit in my living room cautiously eyeing my dog Tito while I try to type. I have a few things to cover today so lets get into it.

THE JOYS OF PUPPY OWNERSHIP - Let me preface this by saying that I love dogs. I enjoy training them and I don't mind the hard work that has to be done to train a dog properly. That being said, MAN! My dog poops a lot. Thing is I don't know where it all comes from? he weighs two or three pounds and I feed him a cup and a half a day, but more poop comes out of him than a hungover college student. It really is amazing, he could be outside for an hour but 20 seconds after coming in...more brown toothpaste on the kitchen floor. As far as peeing it's hard to tell sometimes as he enjoys flipping over his water dish. Honestly though I don't mind since he is so cute. He does crazy things like carrying his food bowl to his dog bed, or wontonly attacking my wife's pants. I can't wait for my kids to get back from their grandparents place so they can start 'Poop patrol'

ROCKSTAR SUPERNOVA - Speaking of dogs, Dilanna got her butt handed to her by the band and Dave Navarro as well as her fellow competitors for bad mouthing them during interviews. She went too far and needed a beatdown. Still, she has to be seen as one of the frontrunners along with 'the Darkhorse' Ryan, and Canadian Lukas Rossi who needs to start facing the crowd more or grow a face on the back of his head. Storm is clearly outclassed and phony and I can't wait for her to go, but last night it was the long overdue departure of Patrice who had been in the bottom 3, 4 times. Great show if you aren't watching it you have brain damage.

AFGHANISTAN - I am so over the top, filled with rage, seeing red, angry like the incredible hulk, mad when I hear the media start in with the whole "Should we pull out of Afghanistan" garbage everytime there is a casualty. It makes me sick. I was born in 1970 so I don't know for sure, but I don't think media calls for a pull out every time someone died during World War II happened with this much regularity. Our society has become so blatantly pacifist that the notion of soldiers doing what they are actually trained to do has become abhorrent, and left wing loonies cry on about our 'traditional role' as peacekeepers even though we haven't done that since Cyprus in the 80's. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! I would say more but I am bruising my keyboard and even the dog has stopped peeing long enough to cock his head and wonder why I am grunting.

ONE LESS PLANET IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM - Yes folks, it is my sad duty to report that Pluto is no longer a planet. It is officially referred to as a 'dwarf planet' which is probably just as well since I was putting together a list of places to visit and Pluto seemed pretty far. Does this mean that Actor John Goodman now qualifies as a 'minor planet?'

OZONE LAYER RECOVERING - Phew close one, but it seems all those farting cows have held it in long enough to see the ozone layer start to heal up. Oh and maybe less greenhouse gas emissions helped too.

LAST WORD - A tip of the hat to Rick Hansen on the 20th anniversary of his 'Man in Motion' world tour to raise money for spinal cord injury research. The guy wheelchaired around the world! Man the guy is paralyzed from the waste down and is still more physically active than I'll ever be. My Dad met him once too and said he was a really great guy but kind of short.

I guess that's it for now, summer is almost over and the kids are soon headed back to school so enjoy what little summer we have left. Until next time remember, no Payne, no gain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Site Counter
Web Counter